How we simplify talent search queries
With CV Timeline you will no longer have to be typing dozens of keywords to increase and diversify your search results. Thanks to our Machine Learning classifiers and our Natural Language Processing we are able to better understand and translate generic keywords.
Here are a few examples:
- When you search for “Backend” our engine automatically understands that what you mean is a Software Engineer with experience in backend languages such as
- And many many more (Literally hundreds)
- Same Goes for “Frontend”
- CSS (And synonyms “CSS3, Cascading Sheet Style, etc”
- However we also understand that when you say “Junior React Developer with Typescript” you actually mean a Software Engineer with less than 3 years of experience using React (including it’s synonyms and children) as well as any experience using Typescript (also including it’s synonyms and child technologies)
- Here are some other examples:
- “Senior Account Manager with E-commerce” is translated to candidates with at least 8 years in sales (+ synonyms and children) and with experience in e-commerce (+ synonyms and children)
- “Senior Frontend Developer with React, Redux and Typescript in London” is translated exactly as its meant to mean. It will show you Software Engineers (In London, UK) with at least 8 years of experience in Frontend technologies as well as experience in React, Redux and Typescript.